top of page


Our firm is experienced in various immigration matters including family petitions, fiance petitions, application for residency and citizenship, asylum, removal defense, and etc. 


U.S. citizens who want to bring their foreign fiancé(e) to the United States to get married, can do so by filing a petition for a fiancé(e). This is the first step to obtaining a K-1 nonimmigrant visa for them to immigrate.


Marriage and family-based visas are the usual first step an immigrant has in eventually becoming a United States Citizen. Whether you are currently in the United States, abroad waiting for consular processing, or just trying to figure out what is the best route for you or your family member, we can help you with this process.


Having a Green Card officially known as a Permanent Resident Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation. Latitudes Law helps our clients obtain permanent residency and renew their green cards after 10 years.


Becoming a citizen through naturalization is a process in which a non-U.S. citizen voluntarily becomes an American citizen. With the many protections, rights, and responsibilities that come with becoming a citizen, there are also eligibility requirements before applying to become a citizen. Under certain circumstances, applicants are exempted from the English language requirement and can take the civics test in their native language. Latitudes Law can help you through the naturalization process including the application and interview.




If you have been the victim of a crime in the United States, obtaining a  U Visa status could be a possible way for you to gain legal status in the United States. If you win a U Visa status, you will obtain a work permit and a social security number.


The great thing about the U Visa is that your entire family may be able to qualify under your petition, including your spouse and children.



Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

  • Race

  • Religion

  • Nationality

  • Membership in a particular social group

  • Political opinion

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. Latitudes Law is committed to representing our clients in their asylum cases before an asylum office and/or an immigration judge. 


Deportation Defense involves representing and advocating for immigrants facing removal from the United States before an immigration judge in Immigration Court. This includes immigrants who are currently detained in immigration detention centers.  At Latitudes Law we provide our clients aggressive and knowledgeable representation to fight deportation.



If you are 21 years or younger, in the United States, and need the protection of a juvenile court because you have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by at least one of your parents, you may be eligible to petition with a Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS). If SIJS classification is granted, you may qualify for lawful permanent residency (a Green Card).


This confidential process allows battered immigrants to petition for legal status in the United States without relying on abusive U.S. Citizens or legal permanent resident spouses, parents, or children to sponsor their applications.  An approved self-petition provides the applicant with work authorization, deferred action, and a pathway to permanent residency.

bottom of page